For International Donations HBEF partners with Creative Visions Foundation.
Collection of Personal Data
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Hilde Back Education Fund or its content suppliers and protected by the laws of Kenya and international copyright laws.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. HBEF reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content in their sole discretion.
Modifying your information
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service; or for changing or modifying information previously provided.
1. Send us a message with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You can send postal mail to the following address:
Hilde Back Education Fund
P.O. Box 14741-00100 GPO
3. You can also reach us on phone +254-20-4442961 or fax +254-20-4442962
When contacting us to change your status, be sure to include any information that would help us identify you on our lists, such as complete contact information (name, postal address, telephone number, and email address), any World Vision account number(s), or information about venues in which you gave us your contact information online (sign up for newsletter, survey, social sites – facebook, tweeter etc.).
All communications within our system are designed to protect the identity of all parties involved. You agree to use solely our communications system and protocol while communicating with individuals from our organization or an affiliated organization. The exchange of private email or mailing addresses or other contact information is expressly forbidden.
You also acknowledge that all communications may be shared with individuals within HBEF, the intended affiliated organization, the recipient, and any requesting legal authority as required by the governing law. There is no express or implied grant or expectation of privacy within the communications transferred between you and HBEF.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.