For International Donations HBEF partners with Creative Visions Foundation.
Vision and Mission
Our Guide: Mission, Vision and Values
To achieve sustainable development and peace through education.
To assist bright children from poor families and disadvantaged communities access education by providing scholarships and other opportunities at the secondary school level.
Our Core Values:
HBEF’s operations are guided by the following core values:
Passion: HBEF team is driven by personal commitment and dedication to making a positive difference in the world. Every individual associated with HBEF shares this passion.
Integrity: HBEF strongly adheres to the highest moral and ethical standards in the discharge of its mandate, including transparency and accountability in all aspects of our work. Each staff is held personally accountable in maintaining the positive image of the organization in word and deed.
Results: HBEF works with its Board members, Staff, Volunteers and Funders to achieve measurable goals and deliver tangibly evident positive change in the lives of the individuals and communities associated with our Organization.
Excellence and Meritocracy: In HBEF, we ensure that quality informs all we do through engaging with persons of merit who are committed to excellence. We perpetually try to improve ourselves as individuals, and as a team so as to maintain the highest standards of competence and quality in our work.
Respect: In HBEF, we value each person, be they a staff member, board member, parent, beneficiary; regardless of any differences pertaining to gender, race, ethnicity or other variance. HBEF values the personal strengths, attributes and ideas of all our staff.
- Generosity: The HBEF Board strongly believes in the value of giving back to communities as an important engine of social change and development, as evidenced in their philanthropic and volunteer efforts.
Our Goals are:
- To provide education scholarship and other academic opportunities to bright children and from poor families and disadvantaged communities.
- To unlock the unexplored potential in children and young persons from disadvantaged communities by making available to them a wide variety of new local and international opportunities in the areas of education, arts, sports, science and modern technology.
- To inculcate public service values on the youth by encouraging them to participate in community development projects aimed at achieving community self-reliance and advancement.
- To protect and promote the right of education for all, as provided for under international human rights instruments.