How it Works
HBEF supports exceptionally bright students who complete primary school education but are unable to join secondary school due to financial constraints, through the award of education scholarships. There are 2 payment plans:
- Full sponsorship is whereby a sponsor covers the full monetary support of $1250 per year or $105 per month for four years or a one off payment of $5000. This means 1 child is paired with 1 sponsor.
- Co-Sponsorship is a new sponsorship program we are introducing for 2017 in order to enable sponsors who are not able to raise the current full sponsorship fee to still be a part of us. For co-sponsorship we will maintain the old amounts and allow 2 sponsors to sponsor 1 child. The cost will be $650 per year or $55 per month for four years or a one off payment of $2600. The beneficiary will write to both sponsors and we will share this respectively.
- Sponsor expresses an intention to sponsor a child/children through their 4 years secondary school education by filling the HBEF Sponsor Commitment Form.
- Sponsor initiates donations for the sponsorship through our secure donate page https://creativevisions.networkforgood.com/projects/16329-creative-visions-fiscal-sponsorship-hilde-back-education-fund or by sending a check to
Creative Visions Foundation
Attn: Grace Breuer,
18820 Pacific Coast Highway,
Suite 201, Malibu, CA 90265
NB: Kindly make the check payable to Creative Visions Foundations (and input HBEF in the memo section). Creative Vision Foundation is HBEF fiscal partners in the USA
- The Sponsor is informed of their sponsored child/children in early February of the next year. This is after the completion of the Recruitment and Selection Process of the new beneficiaries which is done in January of every year.
- The Sponsor is kept updated on the progress of their sponsored child/children through updates sent out 3 times a year after HBEF undertakes its Beneficiary Monitoring and Support Visits with the children during the school holidays in April, August and December. Updates include exchange of letters, Performance Report Forms and Photos.